Short demo, long and interesting battle. Curious about future results.
A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
Jason, by all accounts, is just a normal human who somehow got stuck on a a completely different planet. Pretty much everything about it seemed unfriendly till he met Ardien, who actually seems quite similar to himself; though is there more to Jason's new friend than can be seen?
Just a note: This game is nowhere near complete. Unfortunately, a lot of more important real life stuff got in the way of development so there's definitely more that can (and will, as I have the time to work on it) be done.
Things that are still needed:
- Re-implement the entire scene that somehow got deleted
- Balance the battle system a little better
- add a duo tech system
- Finish up the enemies list
- Finish the menus
- (and a lot of other stuff I could probably think of that I shouldn't share)
Decided to add build numbers to make updating a bit easier to keep track of. On that note:
Alpha version 0.05
- added a fix so that hopefully the custom fonts will work without having to ask everyone to download and install them separately
- did some balancing to the battle system, but more tweaking is still needed
- added a Mac version (though I'm not entirely sure if it works because I don't personally own one to test it on)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
The writing seems actually interesting. Games seems to have a bug though (see error at end)